Sessions On Hold
Updated: 12th September 2020
I am not currently taking bookings at this time. The national R number for infections is currently above 1 and there are local surrounding areas are subject to additional restrictions.
This page will be updated when I am able to took bookings again.
By making a booking or session request you agree to the details laid out in this page, you can see my rates here.
Payments & Cancellations
- Bookings and charges are made for my time.
- There is currently a minimum session length of 1½ hours
- All sessions currently require a minimum 50% deposit.
- Any booking paid in full prior to 25th July 2020 will be eligibile for a 20% discount on the full price, after this date any booking paid in full will be eligible for a 10% discount.
- If you are unable to come for your or session, or feel you would rather delay you can postpone it. To do this you must speak to me, you will be able to use the deposit against a future booking.
- For no-shows any future bookings will be at my discretion, and will require a 100% deposit at time of booking (discounts will not apply).
- Deposits are non-refundable!
- If I do not feel well I will contact you to inform you giving as much notice as possible.
- I continue to monitor the local, regional and national situation with regards Covid-19, the R number and changes to infection rates. Sessions will only take place if we both feel it is safe and appropriate to do so.
- I will be following any local or national restrictions / guidelines that are put in place - there are currently no additional restrictions affecting Wolverhampton / Birmingham.
- Once a date is agreed be aware that I may need to change it! If I do not feel it is safe to continue with the date I will give as much notice as possible. I would rather delay a session and then worrying if I should be doing it leaving you feeling you didn't have the full experience I want you to enjoy.
- Upon arrival you will be given hand sanitiser to use - the use of this is not optional at any point in the session. I may also use a laser thermometer to check both our temperatures.
- If you have a temperature, cough, loss of taste / smell do not come for your session!
- If you or anyone in your household within the 14days prior to your session have come into contact with anyone with a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19 do not come for your session.
- If you feel unwell, with any symptoms (not just Covid related) do not come for your session.
- We will both use sanitiser throughout the session as required.
- No toys / equipment are out on display in dungeon at present. This ensures everything that is used can be thoroughly sanitised after the session.
- Extra precautions and care are being taken to clean and prepare the room, equipment and furniture.
- These precautions may interfere with the flow of sessions as things arent as easily to hand.
- Bookings accepted at my discretion.
- Discretion and confidentiality is both given and expected!
- Make all requests for particular attire / gear in advance, and also any equipment or scenarios you wish to partake in.
- Shower facilities are available should you wish to use them at the start or end of your visit.
- Drunkeness or intoxication is not acceptable! If I believe you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol I will terminate the session and no refund will be
offered. The only expection to this is the use of Poppers with prior notice.
- In all sessions my standard safeword is always Red.
- You will arrive suitably dressed to walk down the road, if you wish to change into something for the session advise me at the time of booking and I can ensure
additional time is available for this before and after we begin.
Thankyou for making a booking, and I look forward to helping you explore your fantasy! Please contact me with any questions you may have.